Invent, create, and play: the whole family will be lovin' it
Program available in: English
Program license: Free
Program by: McDonald's
Mcplay is Mcdonald's fun game and learning app for kids
If you're tired of boring old Android games for your kids and want to challenge them a bit, there's nothing quite as perfect as letting them explore that fun McDonald's app known as Mcplay. Sure, kids are going to have fun playing this happy meal themed app, but they're also going to learn a little something along the way. Created and offered for Android by the McDonald's Corporation, this fun app gives kids all the mini-challenges and games they can handle, all centering around a learning theme that will please parents.
It's a creativity inspiring app all the way around. Mcdonald's uses their classic happy meal characters to inspire children to draw, solve puzzles, think creatively, and more. And they'll do all of this under the watchful eye of parents who can monitor their children's Android device use to make sure that they're safe. Some of the games invite kids to draw, while others encourage the children to simply solve pre-crafted puzzles. One of the great games is a game that encourages them to be a "hero," but we'll let your children find out what that means when they play the game. It's different things to different people.
One thing is for certain, children will never lack for activities when they get this fun app on your or their Android phone. There is an ever evolving lineup of games and activities that challenge children to think for themselves and solve challenging puzzles. It's brain work that's truly fun, and it's obvious that Mcdonald's took a lot of time and care to create a Happy Meal themed app that would be fun for their youngest customers. Parents will truly love what the thinking parts of these games do to stimulate young minds.
Programs similar to McPlay ™
Troll Face Quest Video Games
A series of puzzle games that range from easy to solve to almost impossible
McPlay ™ LATAM
Happy App Box
Where's My Perry? Free
Where’s My Perry – every drop counts when it’s SPY TIME!
Tic Tac Toe
Free Tic Tac Toe game offers 4 difficulty game levels and game for 2 players!
Permissions required by McPlay ™
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.